1 DAY HANDS-ON TRAINING
The course will involve group activities and individual practice as well as some theoretical study of the fungi world. Participants will get first-hand experience of the materials, tools, and techniques involved in the processes of mushroom cultivation that we use here at the farm.
* All students will also receive a mushroom cultivation toolset, a starter kit pack & Mushroom World Reishi Coffee. All worth $82.
* Minimum 6 students to start a class.
* There will be no refunds if no show or cancellations. Mushroom World can provide a maximum of 1 session deferment. In case of a cancelled class, due to unforeseen circumstances, the session will be postponed to a later date.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
• What is a mushroom, Plant, or Fungi?
• Why You Should Eat Mushrooms
• Mushroom Nanny vs Mushroom Growers
• Types of mushrooms you can grow
• 4 Steps Process in Mushroom Cultivation
• Do’s & Don’ts When Growing Mushrooms
|1 Day Hands-On||