An unique experience amidst paradise
- Phuket, Thailand is a wonderful retreat for the whole family. Filled with gorgeous beaches, an exciting nightlife and beautiful nature.
Mushroom World is a working commercial farm set right in the middle of this paradise island at Chalong town. Come have a unique experience unlike any other in Phuket.
Top things to do in Phuket, Chalong
- The largest temple on the island, the Big Buddha sits on top of the Nakkerd Hills between Chalong and Kata and, at 45 meters tall, can be seen from as far away as Phuket Town and Karon Beach. It offers the best 360-degree views of the island, with a pleasing view of Phuket Town, Kata, Karon, Chalong Bay and more. It is a must-visit island destination.
- Wat Chalong -Located in the northern part of Tambol Chalong on Chao Fa West Rd, the wat is close to many local attractions. The name ‘Chalong’ means ‘festival’ in Thai. Many stories have been told about how the miracles were performed. And there is a saying among Thai that if you are visiting Phuket but have not yet set foot in Wat Chalong, then you have not really arrived on the island.
- ATV, Zipline, and Elephant Ride are located up the hill which is near Mushroom World farm.
- - Central Shopping Mall, Lotus Tesco, etc are located nearby.
* Transportation to Mushroom World farm can be arranged.
BOOK FARMSTAY NOW
Suitable for families, groups of friends, or even a quiet solo retreat in which you can have a truly local Phuket experience and learn more about the origin of your food.
We are surrounded by a wonderful and friendly local community, with convenience stalls, coffee shops and plenty of local food close by. You can see the Giant Buddha from our farm on a clear day and being right in the middle of the island, it's a convenient car ride to most other tourist attractions.
Book your Mushroom World Farmstay experience now!
Off-season a night: In B850 / In SGD37 (March-September)
Peak-season a night: In B1150 / In SGD51 (October-February)
Maximum pax 4